Renowned for embracing all that is British, Dukes St. James London is offering Picnics in Green Park, this summer, with gourmet hamper options including private picnic butler service exclusively for guests looking for a quintessentially luxurious English experience.
Centrally located in St. James’s Place, DUKES ST JAMES LONDON is just a short walk or leisurely cycle from major sights including Buckingham Palace and Clarence House, along with world famous shopping areas such as Bond Street and Oxford Street.
DUKES’s traditional British picnic is especially created by Head Chef Nigel Mendham. Guests can have their gourmet hamper delivered to their desired picnic location at a time to suit, with a private butler to send out the picnic. Priced from £32 per person for a minimum of 2 people, DUKES ST JAMES LONDON’s exquisite hamper assortments include:
– Chicken, pepper and chorizo brochette
– ‘Pigs in blankets’ with honey mustard
– Poached salmon, cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches
– An assortment of refreshing light and seasonal summer salads created especially by Nigel Mendham
– A selection of cheeses, chutneys and fruit,
– Home-made shortbread and strawberries and cream
DUKES’s Traditional British Picnic is priced from £32 per person for a minimum of 2 people. DUKES’s Champagne and Canapés offer includes a glass of bubbly and four pieces of canapés to choose from for £19 per person or six pieces for £21 per person; additional glasses of champagne priced at £15 per glass.
For more information on DUKES, St James, contact 0044 207 491 4840 or visit www.dukeshotel.com.